The PBWC Conference, which is the largest women’s conference of its kind in Northern California, provides a forum for advancing women’s professional and personal development through tools, resources, training and inspiration.
The annual conference includes an academic scholarship program recognizing a minimum of three high school seniors who are women and California residents.
- Application submissions must be received electronically by midnight January 31, 2018.
- Winners must be present at the Annual Conference in San Francisco to receive the award. Each winner will receive two conference tickets as winners must be accompanied by a parent or chaperone. Winners are responsible for all of their travel expenses.
- Awards will be sent directly to an accredited college or university where the winner is enrolled in an undergraduate academic program.
Click here for the 2018 PBWC academic scholarship application.
1. Save the file to your computer before you start to complete the form.
2. Completed applications and questions should be emailed to Carolyn.
Thank you for your interest in the PBWC scholarship program!