Click on the links below to learn more.
Applications for PBWC’s scholarship program are now available! Click here for more details.
- Take the pledge
- Click here to visit Digital You For Youth
- Click here to visit STEM education
- Click here to visit Women’s Careers
- Click here to visit Internships
Chevron believes workforce armed with the critical skills needed to succeed in the jobs of tomorrow is important not only to the success of our business, but also to a country’s ability to compete in the global marketplace. That’s why Chevron invests in schools and teachers.
- Click here to download Crawford Group-Resume and Interview Tips Tricks
- Click here to download Crawford Group-Resume Cheat Sheet
- Click here to download Crawford Group-Resume Template
- Click here to download Lisa Ferguson Resume Strategy Presentation
Girls and Women in STEM: Intel is working to inspire more women to pursue interests in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics). http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/technology-in-education/girls-and-stem.html
Intel shares a report written by the National Center for Women & Information Technology called Girls In It: The Facts looking at how “technology is everywhere, but where are the girls?” https://www.ncwit.org/sites/default/files/resources/girlsinit_thefacts_fullreport2012.pdf
Alice is a free course from Oracle Academy for those with little or no programming experience who want to learn basic Java programming concepts to develop 3-D animations in Alice 3.1. https://academy.oracle.com/self-study/alice/index.html
Greenfoot is a free course from Oracle Academy for those who understand basic programming concepts and want to create 2-D games in Java. https://academy.oracle.com/self-study/greenfoot/index.html