Today’s leaders face the complex challenge of managing a multi-generational organization. For the first time, four generations are working side by side, each at different life stages, and each with different perspectives, expectations and needs.
In this session, Arika will give you actionable tools to:
- Identify and manage the differences that cause tension between the generations in your workplace
- Communicate in a manner that best relates to each generation
- Modify your approach for different people and different ages
- Encourage greater collaboration – so your organization reaps the benefits of varied, differing perspectives
- Increase cohesion and communication on your team and in your workplace
The webinar recording is shared with all registrants and will be available for 90 days from the live event date.