In the wake of the COVID-19 and sudden need to work remotely, people are forced to use video conferencing to stay in front of clients and connected with colleagues. Unfortunately, lack of comfort, strategy and skill for running video meetings can make for an experience that is both inefficient and painful, and reflects badly on leadership.
In this webinar, Dr. Laura Sicola will share 5 key strategies to confidently run an effective video conference. For team cohesion, morale, clarity of communication and more, you’ll learn the secrets to:
- Mindset and getting over the fear/discomfort of “I don’t like looking at myself on camera”
- Technology, the importance of good camera angles and proper mic use
- Do’s and dont’s of screen-sharing and creating PPT slides to maximize engagement
- Sounding natural rather than canned, especially with asynchronous video recordings (e.g. news blasts to a larger audience to watch at their convenience rather than live)
- Setting behavioral expectations and managing participation for overall effectiveness
The 90-minute interactive discussion will allow Q&A time to address your greatest concerns and challenges about running video conferences and webinars. Whether your company is having regular virtual meetings due to “social distancing” or you realize for your own business you need to start offering more online content, by the end of this webinar, you’ll feel confident, empowered and ready for your next (or first!) video conference.