As a leader, manager, contributor, and as a woman, have you taken the time to plan your future?
What do you want in 2019? Are you working on a Big Idea? Do you want to pivot in your career? Take on a leadership role? “If you can dream it, you can do it,” said Walt Disney. A strategic plan is ultimately no more and no less than a set of decisions about what to do, why to do it and how to do it. Kristi’s strategic planning program will help you make those decisions and take the actions needed to move your life and career forward, so that you achieve the future you desire.
You will learn:
• The strategic planning process using SWOT Analysis
• How to apply the process to your choices
• How to identify a personal vision
• Why to identify core values
• How to identify & articulate goals
• Personal development skills
• Tips for crafting an elevator pitch
• Tools to use immediately
Doors open at 5:30pm for registration and networking, program begins at 6:00pm.
Investment: $49; free to PBWC members
There is ample parking near the front door. The event will take place in the Oracle Café on the first floor.