We’re creatures of habit, programmed by evolution to favor the safe and familiar, especially when the stakes are high. But in a world of constant change, safe thinking often leads to failure.
If you’re feeling the need to make serious changes, without taking on unnecessary risks, you’re not alone. Seeing this problem in nearly every field, Jonah Sachs spent years studying the habits of those who most effectively faced change and responded with breakthrough ideas and action. In this practically-focused and science-based session, you’ll learn:
- Why your area of deep expertise is often where you’ll find your biggest blind spots — and how to get out of the expert rut
- How to use anxiety as fuel for creativity
- When to trust intuition and when to challenge it
- How to collaborate with those you find most challenging to work with — and why this is a good idea
- How to build a team or organization that thrives on taking intelligent risks
The webinar recording is shared with all registrants and will be available for 90 days from the live event date.