With the proliferation of mental health days, apps, and digital therapeutics, mental health continues to be a top concern among workers and businesses alike. But what does it take to truly support mental health—beyond perks and the occasional “It’s okay not to be okay” campaign?
Bernie Wong leads culture transformation work at global organizations across industries and advocates for true, meaningful change for the health and well-being of workers worldwide.
In this webinar with PBWC, Bernie will share the foundational knowledge and skills to support workplace mental health. Specifically, he’ll cover:
- Key truths to workplace mental health
- How to navigate 1:1 conversations around mental health
- How to create safety and be an ally for mental health
- How to create inclusive and sustainable cultures of work
- A strategic perspective to support mental health organization-wide
The webinar recording is shared with all registrants and will be available for 90 days from the live event date.