PBWC Annual Conference Seminar Session Replay: Know Your Worth: How to Negotiate Your Salary Like a Pro with Claire Wasserman
Women face unique challenges when negotiating their salary or hourly wage. We’ve been told to avoid assertiveness and shy away from advocating for ourselves at the moment it matters most. Although obstacles make negotiation difficult, they don’t make it less important, which is why women need to be extra prepared. Led by Claire Wasserman the founder and author of Ladies Get Paid, this session will give you the tools, talking points, and courage you need to get the money you deserve. In this session you will learn how to:
- Shift your mindset to view negotiating as an opportunity (really!)
- Better understand your market value and what matters in your life, so you know how much to charge and what benefits to ask for
- Make the case when they don’t have the budget
- Talk about your accomplishments in a way that gets you rewarded
- Practice applying these tactics to common negotiation scenarios
Register now to watch for free. This event will only be available as a live stream.